Dback Fans and Frys Qs....

>> June 17, 2009

The Dbacks have the $5/30 Q in their free programs/booklets again. If you or someone you know is going to a game, pick up a few of these books. There is a $5/30 Q in it, good through the end of June. I can also use these at albies! This issue also had a B2G1 Free Poor Brothers chip Frys Q as well. I discovered these Qs in May when my husband brought them home to me (Happy Mother's Day) and had a blast with them! My MIL and FIL were at the game this weekend and picked up some more for me.

I hope this helps someone!!

2 comments:

kc June 18, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

It is really Peter's great find! He brought me a few back in May when he went to the game. I let his parents (and mine) know that they must snag some more copies whenever they go to a game. They brought me back 10 or so this time!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP