Freebies

>> June 18, 2009


Here are some freebies to share...


  1. Free Kiplinger Magazine Subscription found via SD. I love freebie mags to trade in for credit!!


  2. Free shaving cream or nail polish at Beauty Brands, thanks D-E-A-Lish


  3. Don't forget the $10 gift card to Tucson Mall, I posted about yesterday (if you are local).


  4. Starting June 25, Glidden is giving away a free quart of paint (you choose the color!!). A great way to snag some touch up paint if you have this kind in your house already or enough for a small project!

3 comments:

Precious June 18, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

When did you get back? I thought you were still away. I guess I have been asleep at the wheel! Great list!

Stephanie June 18, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

How fun! I hope to go there someday! Never been.

kc June 18, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Hey Precious, we were back late sunday night. I have been slowly recovering, getting the household back in order from our trip, plus Quinn was pretty sick the entire time we were gone, so we are recovering from that as well!

Hi Stepahine,

We did have a blast! I think its a great place to see at least once!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP