75% off anyone?

>> July 31, 2009


I snagged some toys 75% off yesterday. I tried to restrain myself. I already have stuff set aside for quinnie and gifts, but I couldn't resist a few more.
My fave toy finds are the yo gaba gaba guitar.. much bigger than the tiny one he has now. He has been playing with it a lot! And the pirate bath set with foam "bath stickers".

Plus I found 2 of the super cute "daddy" sandals for Quinnie. I have been waiting for them to hit 75% off. I found size 10 and size 12... $3.24 each. They are just like Peter's sandals (well without the strap). :-) He is in size 8 right now.. I wish I could have found these in size 9, but honestly there were very few pairs left, I am lucky I was able to find these two!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the best news.... I FINALLY won a $75 off $100 Old Navy Q last night!!!

2 comments:

Precious August 1, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Fantastic Bargains KC! Yeah on the $75./100. Old navy Coupon!

Born2Save August 2, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Good for you! We drove out of our way to go to a nicer Target that usually has great clearance and they had hardly anything 75%!

Way to go on the ON q!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP