Baby Deals

>> August 24, 2009


Well I have a few more baby deals to point out to those that may need them. (Here is my baby....)

1) Born 2 Save listed a company that does diaper studies. Currently they are doing size 1 (boy or girl) and 3T-4T girls training pants. Check out her post here. You get 3 packages of diapers to try and also a $10 check when you are done with the study! Sounds like a fabulous deal!!

2) Bashas is still doing free pre-natal vitamins. Just have your doctor send over a RX for a generic pre-natal and Bashas should automatically fill it for their free vitamins. I didn't even have to ask for the "free kind". This saves us $30 a month (over at least 10 months = $300!!)

3) BabyCheapSkate has a great list of baby sign ups for coupons and deals. Check it out here! There are lots of diaper, formula, baby magazine sign ups + some misc ones. A tip on the formula ones, putting your due date a couple months sooner than your actual due date is useful for getting samples and checks(formula coupons). It seems like they start sending them pretty close to your due date, so its hard to stock up and look for deals with the coupons if you go by your actual due date. I can tell you when I was 8-9 months pregnant, I was very grateful to be stocked up on my essentials!

4) The Huggies wipes are reasonable at ablies through either Tuesday (or possible Thursday) using the Walgreens $2 Q! They are on sale for $2.50 - $2 Q= $0.50 a tub. That is less than 1 penny a wipe! Just for comparison purposes, Costco has 1000 huggies wipes for $24.99, which works out to be 2.5 cents a wipe! Plus if you have any MQs you might be able to combine it with the Walgreens Q for an even sweeter deal (YMMV)!

You could do even better at Walgreens with a MQ + the Walgreens Q, check out Arizona Savings for her deal! It takes a little more work, with printing some IPs (coupons.com) and the $5 RR is not longer valid, but you can still work a great deal without it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope these deals can help some of my pregnant friends out there, I know it will help me! :-)

4 comments:

Mich August 24, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

"I hope these deals can help some of my pregnant friends out there, I know it will help me! :-)" ....hmm, do you have some good news to share?

Mich August 25, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Aww, that's wonderful! Congrats!!

Precious August 25, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Congrats KC! I am delighted for you, Peter and Quinn!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP