Back To School Donations!

>> August 06, 2009

So my pictures aren't the greatest, but I didn't have time last night to "artfully" arrange them for a photograph. We had our 3 local school districts start school this week, so I wanted to get all the supplies I have been collected donated! I have been hitting CVS, Office Max, Office Depot and Staples pretty well, getting all the cheapie and freebies!

I ended up donating at the local place where I donate my HBA and excess food. I might make one more smaller donation next week, if I end up with any more cheap/free supplies.

4 comments:

Precious August 6, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

KC,

That was so fantastic of you to do this in this bad economy! I hope they were grateful!

kc August 6, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Hi Precious,
I am sure they were. We just handed our stuff to a food bank guy who was dropping off a huge load of stuff to this particular organization. I did call ahead to confirm they were in need of school supplies and they were. I had wanted to snag a few backpacks at CVS with the $5 ECB, but I never saw cheap backpacks that would work for me.
I already found some crayons that I had stashed above the box on a shelf because it was full. So it looks like I can snag a few more things to go with the crayons for a smaller donation next week!

Born2Save August 7, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

KC,

Good for you! You'll be blessed for using your talents to help other!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP