Disappointing Shopping Trip!

>> August 25, 2009

So we managed to get out and grab some much needed groceries at albies... unfortunately, I just went for it on stuff we needed or wanted and I seriously spent $70+ and I can't even claim any deals except for the $0.97 cheese. And I only grabbed that because I saw the deal in store. I tried to grab 3 boxes of cheap wipes, unfortunately the cashier only keyed the walgreens Qs in for $1 each... (the walgreens Q says $2 on one side and $1 on the other side). So I will have to go back and see if they will honor the other side of the Q or I will just return them.

I can't imagine spending $70+ on the amount of groceries I got on a regular basis... it is insane! I am feeling better, but still not up to my normal deal seeking self.

I do hope to do the walgreens wipes deal tomorrow, the $5RR wyb $25+ is on again!

2 comments:

Teresa August 25, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Hi Kc
I am getting ready to go to disneyland in a few days and I had some questions for ya. Have u ever done ridemax?I think that is what it is called....Anyway if you did use it did u like it? And so you have any tips on where to eat that is cheap and yummy? The last time I was at dl was about 20 years ago. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks so much!

kc August 26, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Hi Teresa,

I just threw something up there special for you. :-) Hopefully it helps! Let me know if you have any othere questions.

kc

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP