MIA Again...

>> August 19, 2009

So sorry for the lack of blogging. My dad flew into down last week and that usually slows down my deals and blogging a bit. I did find a few a deals last week, I may post them later or at least pictures. :-)

Currently I am a bit under the weather and also temporarily relocated to Baltimore. My dad had a special foot surgery back here yesterday and I am his "round the clock" nurse at the moment. We fly home on Friday. I had hoped to put up a few "extra" blogs while here, but I have honestly not felt like it. Hopefully I can get to it later. Otherwise, I should be a bit more normal next week.

I have seen plenty of cool deals popping up on my blog list (right side of blog), so be sure to check those out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP