Today's Deals....

>> August 22, 2009

Ok so I am FINALLY home, we had a crazy 20 hour day yesterday with long travel, 2 flights, a longish layover anyway, weather delays for both flights and because my dad is a paranoid traveller, arrived at the airport 3 1/2 hours BEFORE our flight was originally scheduled... Am I complaining??? :-)
I think I might be getting over yesterday (the long day and jet lag)... but I am still not feel well!!! DARN IT!!!

Anyway, while dreaming of deals at the airport yesterday, I decided I wanted to hit Old Navy for their $3 t-shirts and $1 kids socks, plus work on a huggies wipes deal. Unfortunately I didn't do any deals today. :-( I am a little disappointed about the old navy deal, but I guess I am not DESPERATE for new shirts.

There are 2 great huggies wipes deals out there right now. The most impressive one is from the Arizona Savings Blog, check it out here. She is actually profiting on wipes! This deal ends tonight though and takes a bit of work with printing Qs. However, wipes are such a necessity, this is a fabulous deal and well worth the effort!

The deal that I still have a chance at doing is at Albies. Apparently their wipes are on sale for $2.50 a box and since Albies takes competitors Qs, you can use the Walgreens $2 Q from their Back to School Savings Book (should be available with the store ads or by the register). You should be able to combine with any MQs you might have.. .make them free. I am pretty sure there is a $0.50 Huggies Q in either tomorrow's paper or last week's paper. But even with just the Albies Q, its only $0.50 a tub! Hopefully I feel better enough to attempt this by Tuesday. Oh and I ran across this deal on the PYP AZ board!

Anyway, I hope everyone else is catching deals!!

3 comments:

Milloy Family August 23, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

KC- Thanks for the publicity of my wipes deal on your blog. I feel famous! :) You can still do the wipes deal even though the $5RR wyb $25 is over... it just isn't as great of a moneymaker. And thanks for the help on the ads. Manually entering the codes sounds easier than what I've been doing. I'll let you know if I have any questions. Thanks!

Born2Save August 23, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Albies also has the Skittles 2/$1 that are on on Target's coupon generator with $1 off q so I made $.50 on each one!

Don't forget, wipe sale at Albies ends 8/27.

kc August 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Hey Milloy Family!

You are famous! :-) Its a great deal. I just wish I could have taken advantage of the "best" deal, but I may still try to go by there. I will also try albies for their $2.50 price. Did you get your adsense to work?

Hi Born2Save! That is a great deal on the skittles, I may have to throw a few in my order to try for overage, otherwise free skittles is nice too! Thanks for the tip.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP