Frugal Ramblings 9/30

>> September 30, 2009


I didn't do much today other than a few things around the house. One of my best friends was in town from SLC the past few days, so we have been seen her and little Isa every day. Its so nice to hangout and see our kids play together!

**** Edited to ADD*****
  • I also checked the children't tylenol recall list and found 2 of the bottles in my stockpile were listed... so I called and they are sending me TWO $8 Coupons to replace them. Hopefully I can swing an extra special deal with those high value Qs! See more information here.




  • I snagged another $10 Target RX new or transfer Q, using my bookmans credit. They are in the Sept. Real Simple Mags. It's a great way to turn a few bucks in book credit into a $10 target gift card!!

  • We changed one of our Prescriptions to one that works better.. but of course is newer and more costly. In fact is a brand drug according to our copay schedule which will be a $50 a month copay for us. However.. I have learned my lesson, I immediately googled this drug, and found their website. They offer a printable RX savings card that will pay up to $50 of a copay for the 1st year!!! So we will actually be able to use this to cover our ENTIRE copay for a year on this drug!!! Way cool!

  • Signed up for Tryology (found on swaggrabber). It looks like a new program to try out new products and earn rewards for reviewing them. Sign up HERE!

  • I had TWO more $5 amazon certificates post for my Swagbucks account. I do want to point out you can save for other gift cards, but the best point/value ratio is really the amazon gift cards. I am saving mine for xmas gifts! If you haven't joined, its never too late!!! Click here to join.

  • There is a great new deal to try at Walgreens. I just saw on Arizona Savings, I hope to try it out tomorrow. It's a total money maker deal!!!

3 comments:

Teresa October 1, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

ohhh good deal have u seen it?
http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131530

kc October 1, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

I just got home from shopping and found it.. trying to print right now... its taking forever, so hopefully I can get a few to print before I get frustrated with it.
:-) I think it makes it free at albies right.. with their store Q? If not I will hold on to them for a bit!!!

Renee Richins October 6, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

I had two Tylenol bottles recalled and they sent me 4 or 5 $5 coupons. I may save them in case Walgreens has a good register reward deal on Tylenol.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP