More free paper towels!!

>> September 28, 2009

So... I noticed my Oct Women's Day had $1 Marcal Coupons in them + $1.50 Skintimate (no size listed).... So my brother's wonderful g-friend did me a favor yesterday... took my huge stack of magazines to Bookmans and snagged ALLL the Women's day (with the coupons in them) at $1 each. Of course free for me, since I used trade credit!! Thanks Lynn!!

So the $1 Paper towel sale is good through tomorrow at Albies.. so I ran over there after Quinn's 2nd year Pediatrician appt today (I can't believe he is sooooo old...). Anyway, I also snagged some salad and bread for the lasagna tonight and of course I am a sucker for fruit.. so I grabbed that as well. My total was 10.xx, but the nice cashier gave me TWO stickers for the pots and pans promo. Who knows if I will actually collect enough. My totals are never that high.

on a side note... buying extra magazines at Bookmans using trade credit for coupons/forms is what started me quest to order free mags and collect credit. Several years ago there was some GREAT promo with Natrol vitamins, I can't remember the details, but I believe it was for a gift card or something and the form was ONLY available in a couple magazines (Does anyone remember that deal???).... I had trade credit from trading in books and stuff at the time, but I believe I depleted it all for that deal. That inspired me to find new forms of "bookman's revenue" to use when deals come up! So as I noticed good coupons and such I do occasionally go in and SNAG a stack of magazines just for the Qs!

I also have a new RX for Quinn (exema cream of some sort). And I knew the August or Sept Real simple magazine has a $10 target New RX Q in it, So I will be stopping by there to grab another coupon today or tomorrow!

6 comments:

Precious September 28, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Hi KC,

That is a great way to snag those coupons! Good for you! If you would like, I will save my pots and pans stickers for you. Just let me know!

I was able to get a couple of those paper towels today. See my post.

kc September 28, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Hi Precious! Yah I don't normally buy multiple mags for that purpose, but only when the deals are super good!!

I would love the extra stamps if you aren't going to use them.

I haven't seen today's post, but I started reading through your new house posts, its very interesting and exciting!

Autumn Heather September 28, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

At our Albertson's I listen to the folks in front of me in line, if they aren't saving the stamps I chirp up that I am - the cashier still has to give the stickers to them but then end up giving them to me :) Plus I have everyone I know keep them for me as well heh - the knife promotion? We ended up getting 4 different ones I was impressed. <- In Yuma -> I'm a new reader, so happy to see savings blogs dealing with the stores we have here in AZ!

Precious September 29, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Hi KC,

I will save them for you.

Thanks! We are very excited about building the house.

kc September 29, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Hi Autumn Heather!
Glad you found my blog! I love finding local blogs too! I have been tempted to ask people ahead of me too, but haven't had the nerve. I am sure my mom will do it for me though. :-) She talks to everyone!

Great job on the knife promo, I saved my stamps for my mom on that one, hopefully i can save up for one of the High value pans, there are a couple I have my eye on!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP