Free Non RX item up to $20 through medco....

>> October 23, 2009


If you have a medco mail order pharmacy account you can place an order up to $20 for free in their new non-RX store.

I found this on slickdeals last night. I ordered a 60pk of DHA supplements for $19.99, totally free, so really you don't have to spend $20+.

1st order is free shipping, automatically

Then use MHS10 and 10OFF, they do stack for a $20 discount!!!
This works great for me.. cause I am supposed to taking prenatal + DHA and my free Bashas prenatals doesn't include DHA, so I have been buying the DHA supplement at CVS. Even paying $10 for DHA supplement at CVS is still cheaper than paying $30+ for a fancy prenatal that includes DHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP