Great new tearpad Q to watch for.. Clorox Wipes!!

>> October 21, 2009

I found this yesterday at Frys yesterday. There was a tearpad attached to the Clorox wipes dispenser at the front of the store (for using on the shopping cart handles)!

It pictures several products.. but actually does say save $1.50 on Clorox Wipes (no other product types are listed). And its good until March!!

So be on the lookout for these. Given its the current flu situation, extra disinfecting wipes are nice to have on hand!!

3 comments:

Renee Richins October 21, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

If you buy 3 of the canisters if wipes, which were on sale 2 for $5, you get a $2.50 catalina. What Fry's did you find those coupons at? I've been to two in Tucson and haven't seen them.

kc October 21, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Hi Renee,
I actually did this deal with the
B2G1 coupon and the $0.50 MQs a few days ago, but I wasn't sure if the promotion was still happening. Do you know the end date for that catalina?

I found it at Ina and Thornydale.. and it just appeared within the past few days because I didn't see it before!

Renee Richins October 22, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

I'll have to check a couple more stores to see if they've gotten these. I love these wipes. I used my cat already, but I recall someone else saying this deal goes until November 1st, but not positive.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP