$15 off $15 at CSN= Cheap Xmas Gifts, cool toys!

>> November 18, 2009

Check out this super cute toy I just bought for Quinn. Its on sale at CSN for $14.92 right now + shipping, but with the $15 off coupon I only had to pay shipping! So a cute fun toy for $5.95!

Lots of things for sale here: housewares, home improvement, toys, etc! Click through my link for $15 off any purchase.
The discount doesn't include shipping, but mine was only $5.95. I think $5.95 total for this super cute toy is a steal!!!
Note to parents: In the toy section there are lots of Melissa and Doug Toys for close to $15, which make them free or cheap + shipping!
And of course if you browse around, you will see lots of other items for sale besides toys... that just tends to be my personal focus! :-)
Thanks Swaggrabber!

4 comments:

Teresa November 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Hi Kc
I was looking at csn but I am having a hard time finding the toy you were able to get. I was thinking that would be perfect for my nephew. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Teresa

kc November 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Hi Teresa,

Just search John Deer Tool, it should pop up. Let me know if you need more help. :-)

Teresa November 18, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

ahh I founf it. I was looking under kidkraft.
Thanks!
Teresa

kc November 18, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Great! Glad you could find it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP