About

>> November 18, 2009

Why Desert Deals Diva?

I am not really a Diva, but rather a girl in a house full of monsters (aka boys). Five to be exact: my husband, 2 young sons and 2 old dogs. Desert Deals girl/princess/queen just didn’t have the same ring. So Desert Deals Diva stuck!

What is Desert Deals Diva about?

My blog is about my deal seeking adventures in Tucson, AZ. You are most likely to see me blog about the following:

  • Grocery & Drugstore Deals
  • Family & Parenting Adventures
  • Travel Deals & Tips
  • Local Arizona Events/Stores/Things
  • Freebies
  • Occasional Giveaways/Reviews
  • Other Frugal Tips

What is your blog goal?

The goal of my blog is to share my deals and adventures. Being able to stay home with my boys is very important to us! Saving money and living frugally helps us accomplish this goal while minimizing the sacrifices we have to make while living on one income.

Please contact me with any questions or comments at desertdealsdiva (at) gmail (dot) com!

Disclosure Policy


1 comments:

Miss Thrifty June 1, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

sorry forgot to add on the earlier comment about the Olay

Olay Definity Facial Moisturizer, any $3/1 (6-30-10) SS-5/16

Olay Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleaner, any $1/1 (6-30-10) SS-5/16

Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer, any $3/1 (6-30-10) SS-5/16

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP