Can you say free Xmas photo cards?? Yeah!!!

>> November 10, 2009

I so love this freebie.. although 50 is a little much for how many xmas cards we normally send out. I placed my order yesterday, the website is SUPER slow and does error a lot (because of lots of deal seekers??). But I did get an order confirmation this morning!!! Free photo xmas cards, one more thing off my xmas check list!! I was hoping for super cheap ones, but you can't beat free!!!


Here is the website: SeeHere (fujifilm)
Order 50 4x8 or 5X7 Photo Cards!! Use code: freebies4mom-1109
(Another great deal found on SlickDeals!, I can't recommend browsing their deals enough!!)

Free shipping too!! Yeah!!

5 comments:

Precious November 10, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Thanks so much for posting this.

kc November 10, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

And I just got a shipping confirmation!!!! Yeah!!! I am so excited. I have see some people actually order 25 of one card and 25 of another (if you want different designs) and say it worked. I honestly had such trouble with the site being slow, and was afraid the deal would die a quick death, I just wanted to get my order in!

Heather November 11, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

This is such an awesome deal, thanks for pointing it out! I spent hours designing my card last night, I hope they turn out nice! (although for free I can't really set my expectations TOO high!)

kc November 11, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Hi Heather!!
So glad to hear someone else is taking advantage of the deal!!! It's an Awesome deal!!

Becky November 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Thank you so much for posting this!! I just received my FREE cards today!! And they actually look GREAT! I love coming to your site and finding local AZ deals!
Thanks so much!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP