CVS + 2 "new" shirts

>> November 25, 2009

CVS
2 Complete Contact Solutions $8.99- $1 MQ= $7.99 each
5 Listerine Kids rinse $2.99 (with rain check) - (2) B1G1 and (1) $1 MQs= $7.97 for all 5
-$5/30 CVS Q
Total $21.62 on a gift card (I totally forgot to bring my ECBs with me... DUH!!)
Earned $17.98 (complete) + $15 (listerine) ECBS = Total $32.98, profit of $11.36.

Normally I wouldn't have blown $21 in CVS gift card money for ECBS, since ECBS have an expiration date.. but I plan on buying something big tomorrow during their special black friday/thanksgiving day sale, and didn't have enough ECBS anyway. I have to make up the difference with CVS gift card money. So in this instance, ECBS or gift cards it doesn't make a difference.

Twice as Nice
I took a small bag of stuff to trade at Twice as nice.. and picked up 2 "new to me" maternity shirts. Both long sleeve and both with red tags, which are B1G1 free this week. So I paid $5.99 in trade credit for both! So $0 OOP!

Not bad, for a couple of comfy shirts. Not that I need long sleeve shirts right now.. Its supposed to stay in the high 70's, low 80's for at least the next few days. Beautiful Arizona weather!





3 comments:

Precious November 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Great deal on the maternity tops!

Evers Family,  November 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

It's killing me! What are you buying for BF??? You keep mentioning it!

kc November 30, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Hi Precious,

Thanks!!! I was pretty happy with the price!

Hi Evers Family,

Sorry I don't mean to be so secretive, but I have snoops around me. :-) By the way I did buy "IT" on thanksgiving... and I mentioned where it was in the ad, but of course no picture. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP