Free Photo Ornament!!

>> November 15, 2009

Hopefully, you have already snagged your 50 free photocards! I made my last Monday/Tuesday and they were delivered on Friday. They look awesome! The promotion is still going on, so if you haven't taken advantage, go for it. See the details here.

Now for the next deal! A free Photo Ornament! I actually found this on SlickDeals last night at 1:30 AM! (Yes sleeping is sometimes difficult for me...). So I have already made mine and received an order confirmation.

Go to Seehere, create a red or white round photo ornament. Then use this code: mallornament
It is totally free with free shipping!!

Lots of xmas goodies lately!! Keep them coming!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP