Groupons? Group Buying Power...

>> November 29, 2009

I just stumbled upon this website called Groupons. Basically they post a new deal every day and if enough people jump on it, then get to buy it. It appears that its mostly a local site and the closest location for me is Phoenix. I went ahead and joined, I think there are sometimes online deals and we do visit Phoenix several times a year, so we might jump on a dining or entertainment deal at some point. Anyway, it doesn't cost to join and see their daily deals, so give it a try. I will let you know if I end up buying in on something at some point... maybe they will come to Tucson some time too.. (hint, hint). Here is their website Groupons.

2 comments:

GRAMEE November 30, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

I have gotten some exelent deals there.. One example a Sushi place we love. For 10 dollars I got a coupon for a $30.00 meal.
We went at a time when we both could eat easily for $30.00 (Lunch) we paid the tip.
I did jump on it and get 2 at the time.
so we can go again in December.
I also got a great deal on a pedicure..
If you find deals you can use most are excellent!

kc November 30, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Hi Gramee...
I totally think you are MY Gramee everytime I see your name. :-)

Anyway, thanks for commenting. I will keep an eye on the deals, it seems like a neat program.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP