Magazine Qs: $5 Hallmark and $10/50 AJ's

>> November 22, 2009

The newest Real Simple magazine ALSO has the $5 off any Hallmark purchase! This is good on ornaments, candy, sale items, anything really. I found the same awesome Q in my Woman's Day, and Martha Stewart Living. I have also read that Oprah's magazine also has the Q!

And the newest Tucson Lifestyle magazine has another $10/50 AJ's Q. I don't generally shop AJ's since its more of a gourmet (expensive) grocery store. However, Albies "always" takes competitors Qs, and Frys is rumoured to be taking them through Christmas! The same Q was available in last month's magazine and I was able to use 2 of them during my Frys Mega Runs!! Hopefully another great Frys sale comes up before Christmas, this Q is good until Dec. 30!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP