Safeway is making Thanksgiving easier!

>> November 21, 2009

Safeway contacted me recently wanting to let all my readers know about some great features available on their website!

Here are some features to explore:
Budget Friendly Recipes: I am always looking for new recipes.
2 hour Turkey Recipe Video: What a time saver!!!
Leftover Lounge: Find great recipes to make with your Thanksgiving leftovers
Thanksgiving Planning Guide
Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas

Safeway offers free delivery on your first online grocery purchase.

And through Monday, November 23, they are offering a FREE TURKEY with online purchases of $200 or more!

In addition, Safeway is sending me a $25 gift card to explore their holiday food deals. I plan on taking advantage of their great "Home For The Holidays" promo in conjunction with coupons to maximize my deals! I will share the details of my actual purchases in the next few days, once I make them. :-)

All the prices should be good through Tuesday, based on the current sales ad, or checking their online pricing. The Home For The Holidays Promo runs through 11/29, you earn a $5 OYNO Q when you spend $25 or more in participating items. This is before any MQs! I will be working on maximizing what I can purchase using that $25 gift card! Here are some of the items from the promo that I need for the holiday season!

Betty Crocker Cookie Mix $1.50 each - $0.40 MQs= $0.50 each
Nestle Semi-Sweet Chips $2 each - $1 MQs= $1 each
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $1.69 each-$0.50 MQ= $0.69 each
Betty Crocker Frosting $1.50 each- $0.50 MQ= $0.50 each
Safeway 5 lb sugar $2
Golden Medal Flour $2 - $0.50 (IP?)= $1 each
Lee Perrins Sauce $3.55- $2 MQs= $1.55 each
Wesson Oil $2.49- $0.25 MQ= $1.49 each
Carnation canned milk $1.25 each - $0.50/2 IPs= $0.75 each

Disclosure: Safeway is sending me a $25 gift card to help me offset the cost of exploring their holiday deals.

2 comments:

Teresa November 21, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Hi Kc
Were you able to find the flour q? I am pretty sure it was suppose to be on eat better america(or somethin like that) but I couldnt find it.
Teresa

kc November 22, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Hi Teresa,
I know I saw it on eat better america and I thought I printed it.. but you are right its no longer there. And I spent WAYYYYY too much time last night going through my coupons and coupons to be sorted pile searching for it. I am guessing that I just didn't print it. Bummer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP