Sunday CVS Run!

>> November 22, 2009

4 Diet Pepsi 12 packs $12
1 Tums - $2 CVS (flu book) Q- $1 IP= $0.99
2 Complete Contact Solution $8.99 - $1 MQ= $7.99 each
-$5/30 CVS.com Q
-$22.98 ECBS

Total $2.51 on a gift card

Earned $17.98 (contact soln) & $1 (tums) ECBS

Summary: I technically use Tums (particularly right now) and contact solution (although I usually use Renu), however the point of my order this week was to get cheap-ish soda. Luckily I was able to add a few freebies to my order to use the $5/30 CVS Q. I spent $22.98 (ecbs) + $2.51 (gift card) for a total purchase of $25.49 in CVS $. I earned $18.98 back in ECBS, so the net cost was only $6.51 for my 4 12 packs, plus this was in CVS $ (not real $) anyway! Not too shabby!


4 comments:

Teresa November 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Hi KC
Have you ever done CVS on black friday before? The reason I ask is when I was at CVS today the manager told me I could get the cvs black friday deals starting wed night at 11. Just wanted to see if I could confirm this before I try to attempt it.
Teresa

kc November 23, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Hi Teresa,

Yup Blackfriday at CVS was awesome last year, lots of freebies (or MM with Qs) and high limits. I am so sad the ad only has a few freebies this year, but I guess I should thankful for any freebies in the ad!

I went last year on Thanksgiving when my fave store opened 7 or 8 am?? (its not a 24 hour store). If you store normally changes over saturday evening, then it sounds reasonable that the deals will actually be available late Wed night! Just before to check prices at the scanner before you check out.

I still need to get my plan together for Thursday morning, but I guess I have a few days... :-)

Teresa November 23, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

thanks kc!
One other question. I was thinking about doing toys r us and I think they open at midnight. I was thinking about getting there right at 12 to get what I wanted. You think that would work or I should get there earlier? I wanted the v tech computer. I dont think it will be that hot of a item. Sorry for all the questions. I just went to wal mart last year.
Teresa

kc November 23, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Hi Teresa,

I love questions!! However, I can't provide alot ToysRus insight. I haven't done their black friday, but I think your plan sounds reasonable. Sorry I can't provide more insight.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP