Thursday Errands: CVS, Bookmans, etc...

>> November 05, 2009

We had a few errands to run, didn't get everything done.. never do, I always aim to high and lunch/nap time comes to fast.

  • Dropped off a donation bag to Goodwill , snagged a tax receipt for the donation.
  • Stopped at Twice As Nice, they took a few of Quinn's old hoodies, received $6.50 in trade credit. I bought 2 Maternity Tops, used a $3/10 Facebook Q and used trade credit, $0 OOP!
  • We stopped at Target to check out the 75% off Halloween, but I resisted. My mom did drop off and pick up a new Rx using a $10 Rx Q from the paper.
  • We ran to CVS, where I tried to use $10 in ECBS that expired within the past 2 days. No go. :-( I did do one order.. see below.
  • I also ran into bookmans to trade a stack of magazines. We received $12 in credit and used a bit to buy a Tucson Lifestyle magazine, that has a $10/50 Aj's Q in it (Good at Frys or Albies!!)

CVS
1 Glade Oil Candle Holder $2.50 - $1.50 MQ = $1
1 Glade Oil Candle Refill $2.50 - Free MQ= free
2 Halloween Pretzel Packs $1.49 each
-$3 ECB
Total $1.38 on a gift card!

They only had one candle holder in stock.. other wise I would have doubled the glade purchases and earned $3 for the week. Luckily they had the Halloween pretzels (only 50% off), they are great to throw in the purse for Quinn! I need to hit up another CVS, to finish the Glade deal this week!


Here is the $10/50 AJ's Q. It expires Nov. 30. I plan on trying to do a huge Frys Mega Run this weekend with it.

This is the front of the magazine (The Q is on the 1st page in inside!)


This is the back side of the magazine (it is double sided..) in case this is the side that is displayed.
Also i found a copy of the ad online here.




1 comments:

Crockett November 6, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

What is the glade deal this week at CVS?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP