To Do List: Thanksgiving Week

>> November 24, 2009

  1. Finish my safeway home for the holidays challenge
  2. One last Frys run?
  3. Donate to Goodwill
  4. Take dvds/books to bookmans
  5. Take stuff to Twice as nice
  6. Take left over bookman/twice as nice stuff to good will
  7. Start Baby registry to get my free $10 bru gift card (coupon was mailed to me a few months ago)
  8. Store photos, albums, etc at mom's (yah mom!)
  9. Plan black friday shopping: cvs, walgreens, target, staples for sure!
  10. Clean floors :-) (was this on here last week???)
  11. Make sopapilla cheese cake as pie alternative for thanksgiving desert!
  12. Hit CVS before black friday to use rain checks and build up a few more ECBS for my "big" plan. :-)

Ok so that is all I can think of.. its pretty big though considering my goal is to have it all done in the next few days anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP