To Do List Thursday Update

>> November 26, 2009

Update... So I am cheating.. I updated it again after this auto-posted... I didn't have a chance to edit it this morning and it automatically posted on me earlier :-)


1.Finish my safeway home for the holidays challenge -done
2.One last Frys run? - not sure....
3.Donate to Goodwill - done
4.Take dvds/books to bookmans - done
5.Take stuff to Twice as nice - done
6.Take left over bookman/twice as nice stuff to good will - done
7.Start Baby registry to get my free $10 bru gift card (coupon was mailed to me a few months ago) - will do it monday, Q expire 11/30!!
8.Store photos, albums, etc at mom's (yah mom!) - done
9.Plan black friday shopping: cvs, walgreens, target, staples for sure! - will start doing that this afternoon!
10.Clean floors :-) (was this on here last week???) -they were vacummed, does that count?
11.Make sopapilla cheese cake as pie alternative for thanksgiving desert! - done and already had a piece!!
12.Hit CVS before black friday to use rain checks and build up a few more ECBS for my "big" plan. :-) - done

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP