Great couple of MAIL DAYS!!!

>> December 13, 2009


Here are a couple of fun things I received recently...
  1. The Awesome Peppermint Tower of Yumminess from 1-800 baskets (associated with 1-800 flowers) is actually the Harry London Peppermint Treat Tower. I had it sent free to me, as an early xmas mommy present!! I signed up for 1-800 Flowers Fresh Rewards Program and their automatic celebration reminders, earning me a $40 Fresh Rewards certificate to use! The Fresh Rewards can be combined with coupons and can be used for shipping and tax.. so I actually have a slight balance left on my Fresh Rewards certificate to use at a later date. It looks like they have started limiting you to 150 points or $15 now using their free reminders service, but still not a bad deal, particularly if you send flowers occasionally. Its free to join.. check it out here..
  2. I redeemed for the $25 Southwest Airlines Gift Card through My Coke Rewards. I mentioned it a few weeks back... I am not super Coke loyal, because I do buy whatever is one sale, but I do prefer it to Pepsi. And as a result, I do participate in the mycokerewards program. If you aren't a member, its free to join and worth a few minutes of your time to redeem codes. Occasionally some decent rewards pop up. Of course if you don't want to bother.. just send me all your coke codes, I will be sure to put them to good use!!!
  3. The light bulb for our big screen TV arrived, FINALLY!!! It went out last week, and while it was a bummer to have to buy and deal with the unexpected cost, I did find a decent deal on ebay with some cash back options!! Check it out here!
  4. Lastly are the Qs, I traded for... the $2.00 All Laundry Soap Qs are good at Albies through Tuesday for $0.99 Laundry Soap! The $2.00 Snuggle Qs are good at Walmart for free dryer sheets! And then I snagged a few extra $0.50 Kraft Singles Cheese Qs, since the boys prefer them.
  5. Also a couple of xmas presents I ordered online.. which I can show, but was happy to snag. And a couple of magazines to take in to Bookmans for credit!

Did you get anything good in the mail this week???



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP