New $1 General Mills Cereal Qs!!!!

>> December 11, 2009


Myblogspark sent this information from General Mills

We´re excited to share some great news for cereal lovers. This week General Mills announced a commitment to further reduce sugar in cereals advertised to kids under 12 to single digit grams of sugar per serving. The company has already been reducing sugar in cereal


Right now if you visit here you will find a $1 off coupon for one of four General Mills cereals.
These coupons are good on :

Lucky Charms

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Trix

Cocoa Puffs


I am loving this information and coupon! I try to eat "better" cereals myself, but sometimes you just want the sweet stuff! Now I know the sweet cereal will be a little better for me and my family!



2 comments:

Precious December 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

KC,

Thanks for sharing these. I received your GC but lost your e-mail. I thank you so much for getting the card I could use. I thanked you on my blog under the post: A Little of This and a Little of That!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP