Stocking Stuffers: $1 Cozy Socks at Old Navy on Saturday!!

>> December 14, 2009


Deal Seeking Mom is reporting that the cozy socks will be $1 this Saturday! What a great stocking stuffer! I know I could use a few extra pairs.. I love wearing these in the winter, and you can't beat the price. The trick is to buy them earlier in the week and just hit the store on Saturday for a price adjustment.... of course while I LOVE this deal, I am not sure if it will cause crowds of people to show up or not... so price adjusting might not be essential anyway.

2 comments:

Teresa December 15, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Hi Kc
Did you see the coupon in sundays paper for 30% any single item at old navy? it is good untill 12/19
Teresa

kc December 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Hi Teresa, I did notice it.. and I think there might be a printable available, but you would have to do separate transactions for the socks deal.
However, it is a still a great Q to use there. I might see if I can snag a pair of jeans with mine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP