Sunday Evening Errands

>> December 21, 2009

We had a busy weekend, as I am sure everyone did getting ready for Christmas... We spent all day making goodies at my mom's house, much longer than I anticipated. I was able to run out for a few errands after Quinnie got a bath.

Bashas
4 Gallons of Milk $1.58 each
1 Cream Cheese $1 (totally out of it.. need to hit them again for more, I need it for Sopapilla Cheesecake for Xmas morning).
Nanas - don't remember the price.. but we needed them.

We also stopped by Walgreens & CVS for some stocking stuffers (no pictures) using RR and ECBS to pay for it, then a gift card for no OOP cost!

The paper had a $10/$20 Kohls Q on it, so we stopped by dollar tree to snag a few extra copies! I also ran into Bookmans to grab 2 of these cute onsies, I have 2 new babies to visit this week, and when I am dropping off some cookies, I wanted to bring a little something for the boys. I figured they would both have plenty of Christmas bibs at this point, so this will be something for them to wear in the spring.

They are pretty cute, with "Eat, Poop and Read" on the front and then the same on the back in pictures. $9 each, but I used trade credit, so no OOP.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP