Swagbucks Amazon Gift Card Sale Today!!!

>> December 12, 2009

This is the Swagbucks prize I have been waiting for... Generally $5 Amazon gift cards are 45 swag bucks and that is what I almost always redeem for. As soon as I found out about their daily sale starting black friday, I decided to save them until a good sale gift card came up. I have been tempted a few times, but held out for this one. I really think its the best value for your Swagbucks UNLESS of course you can't find something on Amazon.com. However, since they sell EVERYTHING I find that hard to do....

Today's sale is the $5 Amazon gift card for 40 Swagbucks!! If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet.. now is a great time to get started and start saving! If you are a member, today would be a great day to redeem for the $5 Amazon gift card!

Sale Details:
They will have one "sale" gift card everyday, and the gift cards could repeat, but possibly for differing sale amounts. Check back each day at 11 am PST to see what the sale gift card is!! The sale is supposed to go on through sometime in January!




4 comments:

Precious December 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Thanks KC! I would have missed this. I was able to snag 2!

kc December 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Hi Precious.. me too! I know its 2 per day, but is it 2 per day or 2 per 24 hours... I am hoping to get another one tomorrow morning if possible!! :-)

Precious December 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Hi KC,

I have no idea. I will try tomorrow too.

Becky December 12, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

I got two of these also! Oooh wouldn't that be great if it is 2 per day and we can get some more in the morning!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP