Target and CVS...

>> December 29, 2009


I stopped in to CVS and repeated my transaction from yesterday... on my mom's card, cause the meter is limit one. The trash bags are already stashed away and the meters are in my donate pile, so NO picture.

We also stopped at Target to see what was happening with the Christmas clearance... still 50% off. I picked up a pack of Luvs Diapers, using my $5 Q that expires on Thursday. The closetmaid fabric bins are on sale this week for $5.50 each.. .normally $6.99, so I picked up a few for the baby's room (we have an ikea bookshelf in there). I also snagged 2 sets of die cast xmas cars for Quinn's stocking next year... regularly $19.99 each!! JEEZ!!! So I paid $9.99.. I plan on only keeping one and am hoping to catch one at 75% later this week.. so Hopefully will have one for $5! I also snagged a cute little people stocking stuffer for #2 @$1.74...

My mom did find a YoGaBaGaba mini block set and GI Joe set for stocking stuffers as well for Quinn... she took them home, so no picture of those.. again will try and find at 75% off to keep costs down.

I was hoping to find a cute stocking for #2... we picked up an elmo one for Quinn last year... but this target at none left.. hopefully I can find one at another store in the next few days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP