Target Deals 12/28

>> December 31, 2009

I picked up a few things on Tuesday.. scoping out xmas section at my local store, which had tons left. Unfortunately, Wednesday came and no 75% off.. and then we left for SD... so I will have to check some of their stores today (and I have already read that some store here went 75% yesterday, so who knows what I will find)...



I did mange to snag some method soap $2.54- $2 IPs (methodhome.com) = $0.54.. I like free softsoap and dial hand soap with triple coupons at safeway or frys... but this peppermint method soap smelled YUMMY!! So a fun splurge at $0.54 each



I also snagged a couple sections from the $ section... 50% off. 2 boxes of animal crackers for the road trip. Plus a cute book about a new baby (both boys even!) and a cars magnetic thingy for the fridge.. quinn will have fun playing "dress up" with it. Everything was $0.50!

Wish me luck today finding some 75% off xmas toys/stocking stuffers..that is my Target Goal!


4 comments:

Precious December 31, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Good Luck KC, Target shopping! Happy New Year!

Crockett December 31, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

where did you find the method soap? Was it in the christmas section?

Becky December 31, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Good luck! I went to target today and couldn't find any of the method soap, oh well! Have fun in SD!

kc January 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Thanks Precious, I didn't do too bad... found a lot of what I had hoped to.

Hi Crockett, I found method soap in Tucson before I left at my regular store, it was on the back endcap of the cleaning section. That store is set up with cleaning supplies right up front and during Decemeber, the front end caps had the holiday glade, method, etc displays, so they just moved them to the back endcaps. They were not marked or moved as part of the xmas clearance and I didnt' notice any method soap in the xmas clearances anywhere else, so they must have kept them in the cleaning sections out here too.

Hi Becky, the first store I checked, I didn't find any soap, but it was our new Super Target which I don't check out a lot, My regular store is where I foudn them. Since they don't seem to be getting marked down with the automaic xmas schedule, there is pronbably still hope!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP