Walgreens: Overage Shopping

>> December 01, 2009


I stopped in to Walgreens again to utilize the overage from the $10/3 ecotrin MQ.

I bought...
6 Ectotrin $1.99 (with ad Q) - $10/3 MQs= $8.06 overage!!!
3 Scott TP $2.50 (with ad Q)
1 A&W 2 Liter $1.29
Total $1.92 on a walgreens gift card!!

I only have a couple more of these Qs.. .plus a few of the $7/2 ones.. that will also give overage. I plan on utilizing them all this week since the $1.99 ecotrin price is good for the overage and the Qs expire 12/31. I am not sure what else I plan on using my overage on other than the TP. I like this Scott TP best since its lasts awhile. And I haven't found a good deal on TP in quite awhile, so this works for me.

I also picked up a free movie with the Redbox code, SPNSV9. Thanks Swaggrabber!


5 comments:

Teresa December 1, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Hi Kc
The only Q I can find is 2/1. Am I missing something?
Teresa

kc December 1, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Yeah.. it was listed funny at PYP because it includes so many brands. Its on the same page as the $2/1...

Advantage Brands Products, any including Contac, Gly-Oxide, Os-Cal, Citrucel, Ecotrin, Feosol, Geritol, Targon, Tagamet, Debrox, Vivarin, Gaviscon, Phazyme, Sominex and Nytol, excludes Chap-et and Massengill $10/3 (12-31-09) RP-10/11

Advantage Brands Products, any including Contac, Gly-Oxide, Os-Cal, Citrucel, Ecotrin, Feosol, Geritol, Targon, Tagamet, Debrox, Vivarin, Gaviscon, Phazyme, Sominex and Nytol, excludes Chap-et and Massengill $7/2 (12-31-09) RP-10/11

I think only phx got the Q though.. cause I only had 5 copies.. I believe.. always a bummer when a really great coupon comes out!

Teresa December 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

yaaaay I found it! Next question did they give you any trouble about getting overage?
Teresa

Becky December 2, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

I loved this coupon! I was lucky and had 4 of the 10/3 coupons. I'm in Queen Creek, I hope you find it Teresa!
Great idea of using the overage on TP, I used it on some Christmas candy and some paper plates :)

kc December 2, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

NO trouble. I did give the wags Q for the $1.99 ecotrin last, but the Q states save $10 on all 3.. not UP TO $10. It does beep when they scan it.. but that is because its good on lots of products, they have to enter hte value of $10. No problem.. they can see it rings up $3.49 each, times 3.. is $10.47.. so more than the $10 Q anyway.. then of course hand the wags q last for the overage.

Of course with everything at Wags its YMMV :-)
Good luck.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP