$5 NFL Hats Lids.com

>> January 07, 2010






I picked up two redskins hats for my two guys today for $5 each... Check out lids.com for their current sale.. I "THINK" it might only apply to "loser" teams though that didn't make the playoffs... but who knows, it might be worth a quick look.



Plus have it shipped to a local store for free shipping! And I went through Mr.Rebates for an extra 8% back!!!


I paid $10.81 for both hats and should earn $0.80 back to my Mr.Rebates account! I am thinking these are consolation prizes for a losing season.. or perhaps good luck charms for next season since they have a new coach! :-)



1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 7, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Thanks! My husbands b-day is in a few months and he LOVES to support the local teams. Unfortunately the cardinals hats weren't on sale, but was able to snag a few other local teams!!! 4 great hats for $20... not too bad.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP