Groupon Offer Phoenix: Paul's Ace Hardware

>> January 25, 2010

I mentioned Groupons back in November when I stumbled upon the concept. There isn't one in Tucson yet, (hint, hint), but I signed up for Phoenix and I get an email with their phoenix offers. They basically offer really good discounts when enough people "buy" the deal (although if you don't get charged if there isn't enough interest). This is the 1st one that really caught my eye. You get $20 towards ACE for only $10 and apparently this ace has 5 locations in Phoenix! Plus the website shows there are already plenty of people on board, so this deal is a go! Check it out here. Maybe someone in Phoenix can use this deal!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP