Late Target Run

>> January 13, 2010


I had to run into Target to pick up an RX, and used a $10 transfer Q (from their website).. the RX was $10.. .

so that was nice. If I had just refilled it at Frys, we would have paid $10 for it and received nada!
Then I found quite a few shoes marked down 75% off.. I picked up 3 pairs for Quinn for only
$3.24, $3.74 and $4.24!

Using my $10 RX gift card (I just earned) and the rest ($2.13) on another gift card I already had...
I paid $0 OOP for them!

When I get a chance I need to double check what sizes I have right now..... he is 8 1/2 and 9's right now.. so I think i need 10's still, but have some 11 and 12s... Anyway, regardless, I like to snag them when I catch them cheap (I can always return a pair of 2 if I overbuy!) That way I don't OVERpay!!

Speaking of OVERpaying.... I am hoping to avoid overpaying for toys by catching the Target 75% toy clearance which may start tomorrow.. I have my fingers crossed and will be there early tomorrow to check. I scouted what was marked down tonight.. trying to figure out what would work for the little ones I buy gifts for..

Target toys are USUALLY marked down on Thursdays.. and the next mark down (to 75% off) will most likely be this week or next... Just a heads up!!


3 comments:

Precious January 14, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Thanks for the heads up on Target!

Milloy Family January 14, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Nice find on the clearance shoes! I have also been stalking Target waiting for the 75% off mark downs to start on toys. I have been there every day this week (and most days last week) because I've read on the SD Target boards that each region is randomly marking down and not sticking to their normal markdown schedule. I'm heading there again today. If I find 75% off, I will let you know. Thanks!

Wheat January 15, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

You probably already know this, but Fry's, CVS, and Albies will take that Target q!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP