Old Navy Clearance!!! Up to 75% off in store and online!!

>> January 08, 2010

I stopped into Old Navy to double check and see if they had any great maternity deals. I found ONE GREAT pair of jeans after xmas and I was hoping to get another pair.. Alas, it was a no go. However, I really needed a few nice long sleeve tops to fit my growing belly! And they had an ok selection on clearance.. I ended up with 5 new tops, the top ones are all the same style sort of blousy that hangs off my belly. The 2 green ones are more like slim, fitting clinging maternity tops. I used a 25% off Q from oldnavyweekly.com and snagged all the tops for between $3.74 and $5.24 each!!! Plus I had gift cards from xmas to spend, so it didn't cost me any actual money!!!

I also grabbed Quinn a redskins thermal.. on clearance for $7.49 using my 25% off Q making it $5.62. We already bought a small one.. but is a boys small, so too big for Quinn.. this is an extra small. so it should be only a little big on him now!

Then I stopped by eddie bauer to use my Eddie Bauer Friends $20 Rewards certificate. I generally like to pick up a gift for my dad with these, but the certificate was expiring in a few days and I didn't have much time to look. So I snagged the long sleeve red shirt with a cute print, its a size large and seems to work well my big belly! Again no OOP because I paid the tax on it with one of my free $10 mall gift cards from a previous Tucson Mall promotion.

So using my coupon, reward certificate and gift cards I ended up with 6 shirts for me and one for Quinn!

If you are near an old navy it might be worth your while to check out their sales...

1 comments:

Precious January 8, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Wow, you did well. Those are terrific prices.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP