RecycleBank + Kashless= More Points and More Great Qs!!!

>> January 13, 2010


Ok I signed up for RecycleBank back before Christmas and in the craziness of the holidays didn't post about it... but I am rectifying that now! Sign up for 100 free points towards some pretty nice coupons!!! I was hoping for a $5 Huggies Q, but by the time I signed up, they were long gone... when I did sign up I managed to snag 10 $1.00 coke coupons (good on any size).. pretty rare coupons to snag. They were only 10 points at the time (remember you start with 100 points), however I think the price of these have gone up (as their popularity did)..

Anyway, still some pretty cool Qs available..
$10 Sam Club Gift card when you join or renew your membership 100 points
B1G1 Huggies Wipes 100 points
B1G1 Huggies Diapers 300 points
$4/20 CVS Q 40 points (might be more popular if there weren't any "free" Qs available right now)
$1 any Coke product 40 points

And lots of places to donate points/money to... you just have to search around, I think the rewards come in and out of stock, so you never know what you will find!!

Late, last night I saw on SwagGrabber you can earn more points for RecycleBank through Kashless.org! I already racked up 300 more RecycleBank points last night. See details on SwagGrabber here!!! I am hoping to snag a B1G1 Huggies Diaper Q.. just waiting for my points to transfer from Kashless to RecycleBank!


3 comments:

Milloy Family January 13, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Me too! I just accumulated 300 points last night on Kashless. You and I are after the same B1G1 Huggies diapers Q. :) I'm wondering how long it takes to transfer over to Rewards Bank... guess I'll just keep checking back!

kc January 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

I kept checking all day.. and it finally posted later this evening. So I have my coupons ordered! Now a super CVS, ECB sale would be nice!!

Milloy Family January 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Good to know... I'm going to their site to check now. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP