Rolling the RR's at Wags

>> January 08, 2010

I stopped in to Wags, to roll my meter RR's, so I don't get behind. You have to be careful with Wags RR, since they expire 2 weeks from the date you receive them... and sometimes 2 weeks can go a lot faster than you think!!
2 Chips Ahoy $0.99 each
3 Hersheys Bars $0.49 each (with store ad Q)
1 $25 Wags Gift Card
-$28 in RR
Total $0.47 on a gift card and I earned another $2 RR for the chips ahoy!!!

The cookies and candy were just fillers to use up my Register Rewards... Because we really need these like a hole in our head! In fact, I had intended on getting 3 hunts tomato sauce instead of the candy.. but they were sold out and of course I chose the cookies as fillers since they are also producing the $2 RR!




5 comments:

KathieMc23 January 8, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Thank you so much for posting how you roll the Wags RR. I have been doing the water deal and rolling the $10RR with the glade candle deal (SC Johnson rebate) and cookie deal. I have hit the limit on candles now though. I didn't realize I could use the RRs to buy giftcards and would really like to try that, do you ever get any hassle for it? I kind of avoid Walgreens a lot, but the deals this week were too good to pass up.

kc January 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Hi Kathie,

I just make sure I have enought items for the number of coupons/RR I am using. So I just buy cheap stuff, and use the overage towards the gift card purchase. I always expect a possible hassle, but haven't ever come across one. Just be prepared to try another store, I guess.. that is my plan. But again I haven't had any trouble in the past... knock on wood!!!

KathieMc23 January 8, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

That's great! I will try it and let you know if I can make it work without any hassle. Do you only get Walgreens giftcards or does it work when buying gcs for other stores too?

I wasn't going to shop today, but you might have just made me change my mind :-)

kc January 8, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Ihave definitely bought other gift cards before.
hth

Bobbi January 8, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Thanks! I didn't realize you could roll RR into gift cards either! Now I won't have to worry about expiration dates or buying stuff that I don't need! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP