Target 1/26

>> January 26, 2010


We headed to Target this morning, hoping to find bed/bath stuff marked further down... I am waiting for some blackout type curtains for both boys' rooms. Unfortunately they were still 30% off. I am hoping to snag them at 50% off! I think they usually mark down domestics on Tuesdays, so maybe they were a little behind. We will have to check back later this week

The baby section at this store was fairly wiped out for clearance stuff. I did snag some gerber sleepers for #2 though.. using my $1 IPs!

2 Gerber 2 packs sleepers $2.48- $1 IP= $1.48 each
M&M Minis $3 (potty training.. we had a milestone last night.. Q went #2 for the 1st time in his potty!). $3

Total $6.36 OOP

1 comments:

Precious January 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Nice deal on the sleepers. I will have to look for those.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP