Wed Errands, including a quick frys run!

>> January 27, 2010

Target
I found 2 packs of Gerber Graduates Plates 75% off for $1.24 each! We already have a few of these, so a couple more is good for us!
Plus a bottle of disney's gentle naturals cradle cap 50% off at $3.22.

I forgot my coupon book with me, so I will go back with my receipt and get a $1 back on the gentle naturals stuff...

Our new super target seems to be sadly lacking on clearance deals, that is all we found... not much in the baby section.

We stopped for a dozen fresh tortillas from a local Mexican restaurant for $3. I wish I could tolerate Mission ones, since there are deals out there for them, but they taste like plastic to me. Luckily we have a local restaurant super close that sells tortillas too!

We stopped at the mall to pick up the $5 hats I ordered from the Lids deal a few weeks ago! It was nice to save on shipping costs, but getting them shipped to the store!

I did a quick run at Frys... for their mega sale (save $5 wyb 10 participating items)

7 Electrasol $2.99 (wyb 10) -$2.50 MQs= $0.49 each
3 Rotel tomatoes $0.49 (wyb 10) - $0.30 MQs= $0.11 overage each!
4 wholly guacamole $1 each - $1 MQs= free
1 Dole Salad $1
Roma Tomatoes ($0.99/lb)= $1.22
Total $6.82 OOP!

I wanted the lettuce, tomatoes and guac for dinner tonight... (with the tortillas, yum!). I have several more guac coupons to use, hopefully I can save them for superbowl sunday! Plus I have 3 more dishwasher soap Qs to use, so I will have another 10 boxes for the next year or so.. I just opened my last box today!






6 comments:

Mary Ellen January 27, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

I would love to know where in Tucson you get the tortillas--I completely agree with you about the store-bought mission ones!

kc January 27, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Villas on Ina Road. I know there are several good places on the southside, but we don't get down that way very often.

Love seeing a Tucsonan reading the blog! :-)

Kristin January 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Where did you find the guac coupon? Thanks!

kc January 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

It was in 1/3 inserts.. I think they might be coming out with more this weekend too.. not sure yet though.

Mary Ellen January 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

thanks, KC. I live on the north side myself and will have to check out Villas! Love your blog!

kc January 28, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Hi Mary Ellen,

Glad I could help, hopefully you can enjoy some soon! They even have a neon sign that they have on when they have tortillas avaiable, I have sometimes run by later in the afternoon and they are sold out, but they generally have them.
Yum!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP