Another $10 Gift Card to Tucson Mall 2/12 and 2/13 for Club Members

>> February 09, 2010

Who doesn't love free money!!! The Tucson Mall has done this multiple times now and I so love the extra mall funds! I still have some money left over from previous promos.. Anyway here is deal...

Unfortunately its not an offer I can share/forward on..This promotion is only good for club members... but if you have done a past promo then you were required to sign up for their club... so you should have received the email too! The email came through for me today, just before 4 pm. So go check your emails!!

You must present your email (with the offer), plus an ID between 10am - 9pm in the center court on either Friday or Saturday (2/12-2/13).

It also states while supplies last so.. I plan on going Friday!!








3 comments:

Melissa A.,  February 10, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I love when I get these emails for the $10 gift cards. I am going Friday also. I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday, so I will be hitting up The Children's Place. :)

Renee Richins February 11, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Do you have a link to sign up for this club? I'm hoping to get one in the future.

kc February 11, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Hi Melissa,
Friday sounds like the best plan! I am making my list for errands tonight (gotta save on gas!)

Hi Renee,

I wish I could have forwarded this one on like other ones, but I did find this application online. so you can prepare for the next promotion.
http://cisqa.silverpop.com/ggm/opt-in/index.sp?email=&mallID=349

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP