Are you playing Albertson's Monopoly??

>> February 18, 2010


Have you won anything yet?? It just started last week and since you get extra game pieces for specific products, including their own milk.... I have snagged quite a few game pieces! (Milk was on sale for a decent price last week).. You get one game piece with each order automatically, then of course the extra ones depending upon what you buy...

I of course am playing the "board" game, which I never win, but I love getting the game pieces anyway. Plus each game piece has 2 bonus features, an "instant win" and an Internet code.
The instant wins are often just a store Q to apply.. which in my opinion aren't generally that exciting.Although I do save ALL of them in case there is some awesome store sale that would make the Qs worthwhile. However, you do sometimes actually win "something" with their instant win.
So far I have won (besides super exciting store Qs):
  • Pack of Trident Layers Gum
  • McCormick Grinder
  • Jar of Jif PB (not a bad win!)
  • Plus several Qs good for 2 extra game pieces.. which are fun, you just redeem them in store for more plays in the game!
The new part of the promotion (at least for me) is the Internet part. See that crazy code in the above picture.. in between you instant win prize (often just a lame store Q) and the actual game pieces? That code can be entered here... for more prize opportunities... it appears to be a separate game from the in store one.... (The prizes are different) With the online game, I have won maybe 7 or 8 times the Q for 2 additional Monopoly game pieces.. which is fun. You have to print the winning page and attach the winning code to it.. then just turn it in at the store for more game pieces!!
Anyway, I just wanted to specifically point out the Internet version of the game, because I think some people would easily overlook it!! And of course if you win big, you can share some of it with me since I helped you out!!!
:-)

19 comments:

Kristy J February 18, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Hey, I just found this free baby magazine that I thought you would like to know about - www.freebabymagazine.com.

I just signed up for a completely free subscription by going here: http://freebabymagazine.com/free-subscription.html

SOINSPIRED February 18, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

I don't know if you earned any pans last month, but they ran out at my Albertsons. They took my name and put it on a list to call me when the pans came in. Apparently, they ran out of pans and gave me a gift card valuing one dollar for each stamp. I got a $45 gift card!

kc February 18, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Hi Soinspired!

Actually I had heard the same thing from one of my stores. My name is on a list at 2 different stores, because I also waited until the last minute and they had low stock of most pans... I heard from one of the stores a week ago with the same thought....although I was just told basically a gift card for the retail value of the pot I wanted. I was getting the 80 stamp thing, although I have 85 stamps, so it would be nice if I could get a gift card for 85.

Did they make you come to the store to pick it up? They took my address (the one store that mentioned the possible gift card)... but I haven't seen anything yet nor heard back from that store or the other store, who also has my name..

anyway, good news though.. I would rather have hte gift card. This would be the one time when the over inflated retail values listed actually work in our favor!!

Alex M February 19, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

I won a pound of Jennie-O turkey sausage -- I'm playing Monopoly with Tops (up here in Western NY). Alberton's is owned by the same corporation, if I remember correctly.

Arizona1 February 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Just thought some may be interested in the hard to find pieces. Following are the pieces I do not have. . .

$500,000 - 206
$50,000 - 209 or 211
Ford F1 - 218 or 220
Choose a vehicle - 214 or 216
$5000(gas)- 222 or 223
$5000 (cash)- 267
$1000 Mmacbook Pro - 273
$1000(gas)- 229
$1000 (giftcard) - 275
$500 (gift card) - 232
$100 (gift card) - 238
$50 (giftcard) - 243
$10 258
$5 - 254
$2 - 265
Apple ipod - 240
Wii - 247
Monopoly board game - 260

Erin, Todd and Morgan February 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

So far I have won a bunch of free tickets, a bottle of Purex laundry soap a tube of Colgate, $2 and one of the IPOD Touch Prizes!

I'm actually kind of worried because I just read the rules and they were supposed to make me initial the game pieces for the IPOD and they didn't....

It's so awesome though!

kc February 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Wow Awesome wins!!! Thanks for sharing! Was the Ipod a instant win, online win or win on the game board by collecting game piece?

cindy2490 February 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

I won Jif Peanut Butter, and some extra game pieces.
No big wins yet.
If you have extra Albertsons Monopoly game pieces you can spare, I'm interested. I'll pay .10 cents for each one by pay pal plus .44 cents for the stamp for you to mail it to me. Please email me at: cindyj2490@yahoo.com Thanks
I did qualify 4 times for the cruise. Maybe I'll win that.

Aunt Mimi March 1, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I am looking to trade, buy, sell, gift any albertsons monopoly pieces. I am looking for the same pieces that Arizona1 is looking for but I also need #202. Does anyone have any? I have multiples of all the others if you want to trade buy sell etc.

Erin, Todd and Morgan March 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Sorry I just noticed this now!

I won the Ipod through the board game part of the contest.

I now also have all the pieces except the 'winner' pieces for the whole board game (so I'm only missing one piece for each section) so we'll see if I win again. Doubt it.

I did get a free king size reeses bar today though, so that was nice!

risingstar March 4, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

I am looking to buy any un-open game pieces from those that are not playing the game.
Please e-mail me at Kmwhitney@gmail.com

K. Whitney

Aunt Mimi March 6, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Erin, CONGRATS!!! dO YOU HAVE ANY EXTRA PIECES THAT I NEED? I need the same as virginia1 plus I need 202. I am happy to trade buy etc. I think there is one you need that I have. Can I just call you it would be easier. also tell me the best time to call

Aunt Mimi March 7, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Arizona1,
Do you have an extra #202 by any chance?? I can buy it or offer you some cruise pieces!!! Then we will need the same pieces so mabe we can help each other out or share our wins somehow. You can call me (505)688-2500. I would really appreciate this!!

Robert March 8, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Hi,
I have 202 and i'm willing to split the $500,000 in 1/2 with anybody that has 206. you can email me at : stefaniamamamia@yahoo.com

The Fruge's March 12, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

All I need is 206 also so if anyone gets it let me know and we can work something out!!!

Michele March 13, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

I would definitely split winnings with anyone in order for us to get something out of this game...I, like everyone else, have all but 1 piece for each section, except the $500,000...I of course need the 202 and 206 pieces.
The pieces I'm missing are the same as everyone else...
My email is jmanevergoing@gmail.com

Aunt Mimi March 15, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Does anyone have an extra 202
email: LittleAngelsAcad@aol.com
Mimi

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP