Blog Reads! 2/20

>> February 20, 2010

I find myself up in the middle of the night, almost every night.. and there is NADA on TV, even though the TV is on.... keeping me company as I read through junk on the Internet. I do like to find interesting blog reads to inspire me and thought I should try and share what I find!

Here are a couple I thought you might like..

3 Ways to Prepare for Christmas- @ the non consumer advocate

For CVS Newbies...
Learning the CVS Extra Care Buck (ECB) System a guest post by Frugal & Fabulous @ The Original Coupon Coach

3 under 5 minutes uncluttering activities @ theUnclutter


1 comments:

Amy at The Original Coupon Coach February 20, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

Thanks so much for linking to my site!! Have a great day!!

Amy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP