Blog Reads 2/27

>> February 27, 2010

Here are some blog reads from this week I want to share...

Precious over at FrugalMakesCents had a great couple of posts to read this week. 1st one is A Tale of Two Families: The Nows and The Thinkers and it is continued here .


Plus she had a great post on how to save money on veggies here.


Speaking of food.. I did some crockpot chicken, with extra left to freeze this week. I found some good advice at Frugal Upstate about Freezing Cooked Chicken.

I personally love when blogs have their "fave" blogs listed on their site.. so I can browse them and find new deals or fun information. Another great way to find some new blogs is TheBlogBoat.

It's a new site that Swaggrabber started, if you have a blog, register and list it there. It has some nice search features, including a search by state, stores covered and blog type. So far I am the only AZ blog listed.. I am hoping to discover some more AZ blogs on it at some point. However, there are lots of NonAZ blogs listed that have fun posts to read too!

2 comments:

Precious February 27, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Hi Kc,

Thanks for the link to the post on freezing chicken. Also thanks for the shout out on my blog.

I also love BlogBoat.

Thanks again!

kc March 9, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Hi Precious,

Well your blog always has good stuff to read... I wanted to make sure people paid attention to those posts in particular though!

I keep checking the BlogBoat hoping to catch more AZ blogs there, hoping a new one shows up that I am unaware of, but it is a good place to start if I am just browing frugal/deal blogs in general too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP