Saturday CVS Run.. plus a few other places..

>> February 07, 2010

Only pictures of some items from CVS.. and none from anywhere else, since it was cold stuff and I needed to get it in the fridge quicker than organize and take pictures...

CVS
Order #1
6 Pringles $1.50 each
6 Powerade $1 each - $1 CVS Qs wyb pringles and powerade = free
2 Huggies Jumbo Packs $10 each - B1G1 (recyclebank) = $10 for both
2 Gallons Milks $2.29 each
1 Colgate Toothpaste $2.99- $1 MQ (All You Mags)= $1.99
-$24 ECBS
Total $3.43 OOP
Earned $5 (huggies) and $2 (colgate)

Order $2
4 Pringles $1.50 each
4 Powerade $1 each - $1 CVS Qs wyb pringles and powerade = free
1 Hersheys Bar (smores!) $0.67
1 Carmel (filler) $0.33
- $7 ECBS
Total $0 OOP! (no tax!)

Now.. I should have earned $10 ECBS for the pringles/power ade coke wyb $25 deal at this point. However, my receipt only shows $15 towards that purchase, which means the pringles were counting but not the powerades.. I kept the ad and will be calling CVS customer service tomorrow to make sure I get the $10 ECBS... in the end. with the ECBS and Qs I used, my 10 powerades and 10 pringles will only cost me in $5 ECBS. Thanks to Macey for point this out!!

I also found 2 packs of Huggies size 6 MEGA packs 75% off at $4.50...
(2) Mega Packs $4.50- $2 MQs= $2.50 each
-$5 ECBS
Total $0.73 on a gift card (all tax!)
Not a bad deal for the HUGE mega packs of huggies!!

Frys
Snagged 8 more wholly guacamole $1 each - $1 MQs = free (2 orders, because its a limit of 4)
+ about 9 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts $1.67 a lb....
$14.94 OOP

99 Cent store
3 bags of ice
Honey maid Graham Crackers
Red Bell Peppers
2 packs of bagels
2 jennie o turkey dogs
Bananas
Total $10.00 OOP


So the week is over... and I still have $9 cash in my wallet from my $40 grocery budget. So I will roll that into next weeks budget. We used 3/4 of the chicken to make pulled BBQ chicken in the crockpot today for tomorrow's super bowl party. And because I have no chicken in the freezer.. I plan on stocking up on some additional chicken at frys this week (before the sale ends on Tuesday) so the $9 will come in handy!

4 comments:

Macey February 7, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

I did this on Monday and it worked great-I wonder if the ads had already changed. I would definitely call, bummer.

kc February 7, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

I don't think the ad had changed because I was doing the colgate and huggies deals (which worked fine) and it did count hte pringles.. just not the powerade. I have $15 towards the $25. I will call on monday, the ad clearly shows the powerade too, so they should be able to just issue the ECBS.

Precious February 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

KC,

I have 4 Walgreens Catalinas for
$5.00 off any size Enfamil Powder and a Walgreens Catalina for $5.00 off (1) 25 ct. box of Contour Test Strips. Can you use any of these?

Precious

kc February 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

OOH I would love the formula Qs! We are good on strips for now though.
email me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP