Walgreens Runs on Sundays....

>> February 01, 2010

Store #1
Order #1
1 Contour Meter $14.99- Free MQ = free
3 Hunts diced tomatoes $1.69 each
Total $6.28 on a wags gift card
Earned $10 RR (meter) and $5 RR (for spending 20+ in specific products... meter and tomatoes count)...

My subtotal was $5.07 for the tomatoes.. and because I bought them, I earned an extra $5 RR, so and with no tax on food... the 3 cans of tomatoes were only $0.07 total!! What a deal!

Order #2, same store... exactly the same as above.

Store #2
1 Contour Meter $14.99- Free MQ = free
2 Wesson Canola Oil $3.29
Total $7.49 on a wags gift card
Earned $10 RR (meter) and $5 RR (for spending 20+ in specific products... meter and oil count)... 2 oils subtotal is $6.58.. and earned the $5 RR, so the net cost is only $1.58 for 2 bottles of canola oil.

Store #3
Order #1
1 Contour Meter (with bonus A1C test) $14.99- Free MQ = free
3 Hunts diced tomatoes $1.69 each
Total $5.98 on a wags gift card
Earned $10 RR (meter) and $5 RR (for spending 20+ in specific products... meter and tomatoes count)...

Order #2
1 Contour Meter (with bonus A1C test) $14.99- Free MQ = free
Total $0.91 on a wags gift card
Earned $10 RR (meter)

Store #4
Order #1
1 Contour Meter $14.99- Free MQ = free
Total $1.21 on a wags gift card
Earned $10 RR (meter)

Order #2
1 Contour Meter $14.99- Free MQ = free
Total $1.21 on a wags gift card
Earned $10 RR (meter)

Store #5
(2) $25 gift cards
3 valentine cups 6/$1 (with ad Q)
-$45 RR
Total $5.55 cash

Summary...
So.. not a bad deal some cheap tomatoes and canola oil.. free A1C tests, which we will use. I will donate all the meters soon (I hate them cluttering up the house) and of course a couple gift cards that I need this month. I hope I can hit up a few more wags this week, I have a few more meter Qs to use!

3 comments:

Milloy Family February 1, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Wow! You are a couponing machine! And in your third trimester too - wow. I wish I had some Bayer meter Qs to join you in those deals. Oh well, I still have a couple of Aviva Qs to use this week with my raincheck. I love that you can see the pet food deal on the table in the background.. it's like there are deals all over your house! You are awesome!

kc February 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Hi! Luckily we had the kitchen clean up well yesterday morning.. and since we had dinner at the in-laws.. it was still decent.. so I was just playing catch up this morning taking pictures and putting stuff away!

I am getting tired pretty quick on some days, but hoping to keep hitting it as hard as can because I am not sure how quick I will be back in the game with a newborn and toddler even if grandmas comes along to help! We will see!

Nancy February 4, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

I would love to know how you are rolling over RR to g/c. I've asked Walgreens if you can do it and I was told no. Any advice would be much appreciated. Could you please e-mail at nswanson67@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP