Disneyland Tips?

>> March 13, 2010

Photobucket


Someone had asked for some disneyland travel tips... and of course I can't find the comment now, and haven't really even pulled a new post together yet. BUT I can link to past travel/disneyland blog posts.

So here is a start for anyone interested in my ramblings...

Disneyland postings

Travel postings

You will of course find overlap between those two lists, if I labeled on post both with disneyland and travel. We happen to be planning a possible trip for December and I haven't mentioned it here yet, but I will try and get a post up of my current plans/thoughts/tips for that trip soon!

I hope this helps someone, anyone. :-)

2 comments:

Teresa March 13, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Hi Kc
It always helps me! I refer to your blog often when it comes to Disney!

Teresa

Denae March 13, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Thanks, KC. It was me that had asked. Your tips are so helpful. Love your blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP