Frys 3/11: Some decent deals

>> March 11, 2010

I had to deposit a tutoring check and pick up the rest of our RX (they didn't have enough in stock when I went on Tuesday to pick it up).... so I snagged a few decent deals on stuff we needed.

4 1/2 Gallons Milks $1 each
2 Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunch Meats $0.99 each
2 Cottage Cheese $1 each
2 Sour Creams $1 each
6 Dannon Yogurts $0.50 each
4 Pillsbury Pizza Crusts $1 each - $0.35 MQ - (1) $0.40 eQ= $0.20 each
2 Betty Crocker Delights $1.50 each - $0.50 MQs- $0.50 eQs= free
-2.00 OYNO Qs
-$5 Q from the Hit the Hoops Game!!
Total $6.78 OOP
Plus I earned another $1 OYNO Q for the 4 pizza crusts...

I plan on going back for more milk, and cottage cheese for sure.... $1 for 1/2 gallon is the best deal for us this week and I am generally pretty happy with $1 sour cream/cottage cheese!



3 comments:

Denae March 11, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

KC-I love following your blog. You always amaze me. I've wanted to ask you about any tips on going to Disneyland. I'm going in late Sept w/ my family and would love any tips to get us there cheap. We already have lodging covered, but nothing else. Any tips? Thanks.

Renee Richins March 12, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

So, that's why I got a $1 cat, for buying four pizza crusts? I didn't know that. Thanks!sn

kc March 13, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Hi Denae,

I found your comment! I knew I had read one about disneyland tips somewhere.. I just couldn't figure out under which post. :-) I posted links to past blog posts about disneyland and travel in general. We are planning a trip for dec. (possibly), so I will do another updated/consolidated/new thoughts blog about it soon! :-)

Hi Renee,
That must have been a nice surprise.. I love it when I get a cat and I didn't expect it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP