Frys online game: I won $5 store credit!!!

>> March 02, 2010


Update:
Here is the link from the actual Frys Website... (same thing really), for anyone that is still having trouble.

There is a new game through Kroger (Frys), if you click here!! It looks like you can play once a day, and I just on a $5 store credit! It is automatically loaded to your store card! I just signed into the game like I normally do at the Frys website (so I didn't have to register again.. it already knew me!)

Thanks Desflower at SD for the heads up!!! Now to remember to play every day!!


6 comments:

Teresa March 2, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Hi kc
Do u know if the cat is still goin on the hbo?
if so I need to get 4 right to get it?


Teresa

kc March 2, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

It is at least through today, but I am not sure if any longer.. plus the sale price is this week.. so you want to definitely grab some tonight. And yes buy 4, get $3, I think if you buy 5, you will get $4.

Kim March 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

I won a king size Reese's! I am jealous of your $5 store credit... maybe I'll win that tomorrow. :)

Renee Richins March 3, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

Yeah! I won free Kraft cheese. That will come in handy. Thanks for posting this. I had no idea about this promotion.

Kim March 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

KC- Do you want my Albie's monopoly pieces? I don't go there enough to collect a good amount, and I know you are. Not sure how you are tracking these, but here are the pieces I have: 208, SW4, 256, 249, 219, & 241. I'll drop them in the mail for you if you want them. If not, I'll just toss them.

kc March 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

I am glad everyone is winning. I actually won (2) $5 credits in the 1st two days. But the game won't let me load the 2nd credit. I sent an email, and am hoping they can fix it!

Hi Kim,

Sorry I haven't got back to you, I am pretty sure I have those pieces already, but thanks so much for the offer. I think I have almost all of the "easy" pieces now, and only need the "winners" in each section. keeping my fingers Crossed!!! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP