Incredible Safeway Run!!!

>> March 27, 2010

Ok... did pretty good at safeway today! Came out about $8.87 ahead!!

4 Betty Crocker Cake Mix $0.69 each - (2) $0.75 eQs (one shortcuts and one cell fire)= $1.26 for all 4!
2 Eggs, one was $0.99, one was $1.49 (the $0.99 price was limit one)- B1G1 = $1.49 for both (should have taken off the $1.49 in my opinion, but he made up for it with extra pillsbury Qs)
4 Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies $1.50 each - $1/2 MQs (brought 2 with me), but the cashier took the $0.40/2 peelies off 2 boxes and pushed them through.. so = $2.00 for all 4
10 Michael Angelos Meals $2.50 each - (5) B1G1 IPs - (5) $1 = $7.50 for all 10!
4 Suave Body Wash $1.25 each - $0.50 MQs= $1 for all 4
6 Herbal Essences $1.99 each - (3) B1G1 (scans pre sale price of $4.49 each!!) - (3) $1 MQs=$4.53 OVERAGE!! (I gave 2 already to my brother)
$10 Gift Card
-$13 OYNO Qs from my last trip!!
Total $3.12 on a gift card!!!
Earned $10 OYNO (michael angelos), $2 (pillsbury) and (2) $1.50 (suave)!

Summary: Spent $3.12 on a gift card + $13 OYNO Qs (that would expire in a few days anyway) and received $10 gift card + $15 OYNO Qs!! = $8.87 profit!!

Special thanks to Kim and Eve for pointing out some specific deals! It really helped me out this week!!

And if anyone knows what size to print the Michael Angelos coupons at to allow them to scan, I would love to know.. would pick up another 10... but its so annoying that they don't scan right and the company sends you the link as a pdf file that is huge!

5 comments:

KM March 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

You did AWESOME! I've never had a cashier push through peelies, but I've heard many people having that experience. I'm so jealous! I really really want to do the Herbal Essences deal, but I didn't get any 3/14 inserts so I have no $1 Qs. I think its still a 1.53 MM without those, but darn 4.53 would be really nice! Hey, where are you getting the $1 Michael Angelo's qs? I went looking for them today on SD and can't find them. On the B1G1 MA Qs, I just print them from SD and it comes out to about 1/3 of the page and scans just fine. Good work- I am, as usual, in awe of you and your deals!

Born2Save March 27, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

Great job, KC!

I need to get to SW! I have a link to the MA coupons that has worked totally fine, will e-mail it to you if you want....leave a comment on my blog with your address if you don't want to leave it here and I just won't publish it.
BTW, the veggie lasagna is awesome but I haven't tried the others.

How did you get the $1 MA q to print? I kept clicking on it and it just froze up....may have been my computer though. Great job!

kc March 28, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

Hey guys!! Thanks for the encouragement, I had a friend with me and we were both impressed, I wasn't sure if all the eQs and overage would work correctly, but was very happy about it.

The $1 Q was from a link you could send to friends and family for michael angelos, I will try and forward it to you. I have my own lonk for the michaelangelos BOGO but they print so huge...I don't know I just feel bad they arne't scanning for me. I guess I shouldn't worry about it.

kc March 28, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

KIM, I just sent you the link, let me know if you don't get it.

Born2Save I don't see your email address on your blog or profile. Email me @ Desert Deals Diva @gmail DOT com, so I can send you a link too!!

KM March 28, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

KC- Got the link! Thanks so much. I am feeling one more frozen foods run before the end of the month! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP